Educators work tirelessly to meet the academic needs of all students. An important part of instruction for struggling students is the use of the right intervention at the right time. Struggling learners are provided with interventions to assist in accelerating their rate of learning. Progress is closely monitored to assess both the learning rate and level of performance of individual students.
About the Sessions
- The intervention time will be from 1:30-2:35 pm on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday
- There will be a two week intervention period per grade level, but there are multiple grade levels combined in the weeks (For example: K, 1st, and 3rd for two weeks).
- The students will be receiving 30 minutes of intervention work per session- so 2 students/ groups per hour in Literacy and Math areas.
REQUIREMENTS OF VOLUNTEER
- High School age and above
- Completed background check
- Sign up on the church’s bulletin board