Being self-centered in a relationship causes many problems:
- We mislead others when we are self-absorbed.
- We misunderstand others when we are self-conscious.
- We misjudge others when we are self-righteous.
The only way to overcome our self-centeredness is to become Christ-centered!
- A heart given to Christ is a heart that joyfully focuses on Him.
- We see something interesting in scripture related to this. Those people who are most Christ-focused or Christ-centered are also those who are the most “other-centered.”
- Instead of looking after only their own wants, they look to the good of others first.
- Only through the Spirit can we look away from self and focus on Christ.
Share these images on Social Media